Sunday 18 March 2012

A case of the dreaded wibbly wobblies

Lately I've been a little wibbly wobbly which is why I haven't posted for a while. I intend to bop this feeling on the head but I also know that sometimes we just need to let ourselves feel a bit out of sorts rather than get cross about it. That way we can properly heal and find the strength to keep going in a healthier, happier direction. I am a positive little Vegemite at heart so I don't want to lose the hope that I won't feel this way forever. Heartache is a strangely powerful thing and I guess we can try and use it to learn more about ourselves. These things take time but it can also lead to insane outbursts of creative productivity and that is something I could certainly do with.
Here are a few snaps of the more productive moments in the last couple of weeks. Admittedly, they have been few and far between.
I hope you are squeezing the life out of these last few warm Autumn days. The sunlight is beautiful medicine for a wounded heart. So are unexpected visitors & cards left on the doorstep. Tuna dip lovingly made & delivered. Waking in the morning to the sound of rain when you don't have to be in it. The sweetness of possibility & the knowledge that sadness will ebb & flow. A giant hug at the end of an awful day. A mocha with extra froth & a biscuit that reminds you of being a kid. The feeling of morning air on your face as you step out into the day & the relief of putting the key in the door when you've made it home.
xx
A little birthday prezzie I made for my bestie's birthday in February. Couldn't post anything about it until it was in her hot lil hands! It was oodles of fun to make.
My humble garden was looking so sad & neglected until I charged out there with a broom & scissors & a hose & a cuppa, of course. I pulled muscles I worked so hard! Now it is pleasant to sit out there again & just watch the happy plants do their thing

No comments:

Post a Comment