Wednesday 2 November 2011

a bird in a tea cup, part 1

Hullo! So, there is still a long way to go but tonight I began my next canvas project. It's one I've been itching to do for a while & now is the time! There is paint everywhere, I have tea & a bowl of watermelon. Happy Jess. I will keep you updated on how it's going. I have moved away from the colours of the original drawing (which you can see here) but I am going to continue playing around til I come up with something I like. Apologies again for the poor quality piccies.. one day when I am all cashed up, I will buy myself a decent camera. There is a high chance this day may never come but you will be the first to know ;)


(very) humble beginnnings

Some details...



Yep yep.. there's still a lot of work to do! Can't wait to see how it ends up. Half the fun is not knowing. Meanwhile, I'm really happy that the motivation to paint seems to be quite potent right now. It helps when I am a lot more strict on myself in terms of keeping time to create. I feel so strange & restless when the days fly by with no art time. No more putting things off!  
 Are you having a good week? I can feel a change in the air. Can't put my finger on what it is but I think I like it. I wonder if I'm the only one feeling it. Looking forward to some much needed family time coming up soon... there's lots to be excited about.

xx Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment