Tuesday 20 September 2011

Let's start at the very beginning..


Hullo!


It is a bit scary but mostly exciting to be starting my very own lil' blog. It feels as though it has been a long time coming. For what seems like forever I have been trawling through the enormous blogosphere & continually stumbling across amazing, talented individuals who have a knack for creating an online space that is truly beautiful & unique. Some of them give you the feeling of discovering an old, beloved friend. Others have the ability to pluck me out of the stinkiest mood. And some just make me melt as I gaze over their paintings, photos and daily ponderings. It will be a priority of mine to include as many links as possible to the blogs I have fallen for in the hope that you too can share the joy!


Today all my silly excuses were quashed and the cheeky devil we know as procrastination was sent to the time-out corner. The weeds have been pulled, brownies have been baked, the dishes have been done and the bathroom couldn't be cleaner. So, here I sit, quietly tapping at the keyboard and wondering if anyone will even read this? And if so, who they might be.


The piccie of my humble garden seemed a fitting way to welcome you to my online scrapbook of things that make me 'squee'.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squee (Don't worry, I had to look it up when I first saw it too!) :) The red chair is a recent hard rubbish find (my biggest guilty pleasure!!) and I am a plant-a-holic. If I could, I would potter in the garden all day, tending to flowers and watching leaves curl toward the sunlight.


My biggest love of all is art. In any way, shape or form. I love looking at it, be surrounded by it and doing it. I know I am not alone in this obsession and look forward to sharing some of my scribbles, paintings & finds with you.. please please show me yours too?


So, make yourself a cuppa, nestle into your favourite chair and I do hope you enjoy staying awhile. Thank you for popping in!
Peace to you and the ones you adore.
xx Jessie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment